People-oriented, both virtue and talent, meritocracy is exemplified, meritocracy is used.
1. Not only to cultivate individual talents who have achieved success, but also to advocate teamwork and cultivate talent teams.
2. People-oriented and know-how:
(1) Knowing people: Understanding people, understanding people, respecting people, not only knowing people's appearance, but also knowing people's potential;
(2) Tolerance: Create a relaxed environment, make people feel comfortable, do not ask for full blame, and allow improved self-discipline;
(3) Employment: Provide a stage for each employee to display his talents and create opportunities for learning, development and promotion;
(4) Be a man: Treat each other with sincerity, be kind to others, be tolerant and considerate, be dedicated and loyal, and take the company as your home.
3. Fair competition: Eclectic, equal opportunity, merit.
4. The personal career growth plan matches the company's human resources development goals, and employees and the company grow together.